Monday, October 19, 2009

justin mfa uwn 19 10 09













hi all... its monday, and i finished the cuppa tea storyboard, so check it out:-
hope you can read them ok....



life drawing today was paint and ink work... wow, it didnt agree with me at all, i just couldnt get it right, so back to pencil and charcol for the last two drawings, better luck next week.

the concequences homework didnt go as planned, stan and emily kinda got it together in the end, but we didnt really get to see all the characters all mixed up, oh well, onto the next...

2 comments:

  1. the plan is that you'll finish it in the after effects sessions - you can colour correct, etc...i'll send out an email about this..Yes it didn't occur to me that we should have done this exercise later when you've done the AE intro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Justin! It's Bre from class. Nice storyboard, I like how the expression is on in the hands and body and that you never get to see the faces of the actual people. I wish I got to hear everyone talk about their work.
    On my journal is my completed storyboard if you are interested. I'm so angry I didn't get to present it in class today.

    http://limb-darkening.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete